The following ministries are ministries that do not happen on a Wednesday night:
- Precepts - Tuesday Mornings at 9:00 AM
- Precepts is an inductive Bible Study that will challenge you, stretch you, and grow your knowledge of the Word of God in a classroom type setting.
- MOMSnext - Every Other Tuesday Night at 6:30 PM
- MOMSnext is designed for moms with young children. Come and find love, understanding, and community from other moms who are in the same struggles you are in. MOMSnext is part of MOPS International.
- Ladies Bible Study - Every Other Thursday at 6:30 PM
- Ladies Bible Study is for all ladies, church member or not! These studies are on various topics, but all have been beneficial for growing in the Lord!
- Forged Ministries - Every 1st Saturday of the Month at 9:00 AM at Country Kettle
- This is our Men's Ministry. We meet every 1st Saturday of the Month (unless it is a holiday) in the back room at Country Kettle and fellowship together over breakfast. Breakfast is dutch treat, so you are responsible for your own breakfast. We also take this time to grow as disciples and to strengthen, encourage, and challenge one another to become better followers of Jesus, better husbands, better fathers, sons, and brothers. All men are welcome.
- Ladies Ministry - 3rd Sunday of the Month at 3:00 PM
- The Ladies Ministry usually meets the third Sunday of the month at 3:00 PM at Prairie View. This is a time of fellowship and growing together. It is also a time where the ladies of the church discuss different topics relevant to church life. All ladies are welcome.